Monday, April 2, 2012

Nursery Reveal........

Ok Here it is.....

This is when you walk into his room. One is light off and one is light on. I like the light fixture but am not crazy on the crazy stars it puts on the wall. My sweet friend Coral from church made the bedding. I need to get a close up picture...
light off
light on


























Here is the corner of the room to your right when you walk in. To the left of the lamp there will be pictures of Troy being dedicated by my Grandpa Noah (Hallie CAMBRIC Noah) and myself being dedicated by him also. Then once Cambric is dedicated, we will put his picture up there too! :) 

Here are the shelves my dad made. We aren't for sure what we want on them but this will do for now...
 Stripes are same color as wall (that Troy's daddy painted).

Looking from the window
I love this view! 
Here is the dresser/changing table we redid. Big painting was done by our great friend and neighbor, Matt Velasquez, and the pictures in frames were done by Troy's friend and coworker Dustin Roberts. I love the "Crying is for Babies (Other Babies)" :)



Ok so there it is..... Can you tell I'm a little OCD in the fact that everything is orange, light blue/gray, brown, cream & white. Oh and a few touches of silver. Yep, OCD! Well let me know what you think!!! :) 



3 comments:

  1. Super duper cute! If I have another (not really) BUT if I did, will you do my nursery?!?! -Patti

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks so good! I love the way the light reflects the stars on the walls. You did a great job girl. Everything is so handsome. (I didn't want to use the word "pretty".) Ever thought about interior decorating?! :-)
    Love ya

    ReplyDelete
  3. Camille, this room is so cute and trendy! Great job!

    ReplyDelete