Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Here we go again...

I know it's been quite sometime since I last updated. I changed grade levels this school year & the stress from it & a very active toddler have made the very little down time I get focused on sleep & recuperating from the day. Now as for my excuse as to why I didn't get to updating all summer while I was off, well I was just stinking lazy & that's all there is to it. But the time has come to post again & I think you'll be pleased I did so. I don't think my pictures (I just couldn't choose) need any explaining! ;)









We are truly very excited about this BIG surprise in our life. A friend from my mom group said "you are the last person I expected to become pregnant anytime soon" & boy did I think the same thing. Because of how much we struggled to get pregnant with Cambric, we know what a wonderful blessing this is. It is amazing how God works & as we have learned with both pregnancies, His plans are usually not our plans but they are the perfect plans. We are excited to see what God has in store for our growing family.

And I'm sure I'll get a lot of "what do you want the baby to be" questions so I'll go ahead & answer. Honestly, I don't care. I just want a healthy baby who will one day grow to love The Lord & serve him with his/her whole heart. I had a feeling with Cambric that he was a boy. I just knew. I don't feel anything yet with this one although I do keep calling "it" a he. I really would love for Cambric to have a brother. When I listen to my brothers banter back & forth, it only makes me want that for him even more, but I truly will be happy either way. There are no prayers here for a specific gender, just a specific healthy child of God.

Oh & our other prayer is about Cambric & that he'll transition ok. I know. I know. It will all work out but it's hard not being worried about your first baby & how they will handle it all. And it sure didn't help that the day after we found out, I picked him up from Little Hawks & they informed me that Cambric did not like babies. He had to go to the baby class due to their AC being out in his room & he was not a fan. I may have cried the whole way home...but now it makes me laugh so hard. We have whipped out momma's childhood baby doll in hopes that he will learn how to love on a baby. So far, he just throws the baby. But at least he's playing with it. ;)


 Hopefully the next time I update y'all it won't be when I'm having this child!


P.S. As I was getting out the computer to post, my child decided to get in the trash and get out the rootbeer bottle from last night's dinner and chug what was left in it. I will soon have double of this! ;) 

1 comment:

  1. Loved it...Dad and I can't wait to see God's little blessing...It's a blessing just watching your family grow! You are both great parents! Thanks for sharing!
    Love,
    Mom

    ReplyDelete