Wednesday, February 1, 2012

22 Weeks!!!





How far along: 22 weeks! Only 18 to go. So exciting!!! And so freaked out at the same time! 

Size of the baby: 8 in suppose to be a whopping pound this week! He is the size of a Spaghetti Squash. Didn't even know what one of these were till like a year ago. One day I shall try one. 

Maternity clothes: Have a few cute tops and one pair of jeans and one pair of dress pants. I've been able to stay in my regular pants as long as I wear my bella band or use a rubber band. OK I admit, a lot of times I leave my pants unbuttoned and zipper down. Thank goodness I have tons of long shirts! :) My friend Lauren let me borrow some spring/summer maternity clothes & didn't think I would be able to wear them for another month or so but this weather is crazy and its pretty stinking warm outside! 

Gender: BOY!!!! Cambrick (still cant decide on a middle name) Tuttle

Sleeping: Pretty good. I want to sleep on my tummy oh so bad though!!! 

What I miss: This week I really miss sushi! And being able to lick the spoon when I make cookies! :( 

Symptoms: Not too much of anything. Well nothing you want to hear about. OK OK I'm just gonna say it. Why did no one tell me about the lovely "not being able to use the restroom" symptom. I would really love to write a post about ALL the things women fail to tell first time mom's when they get pregnant. My mother would not approve though. But you may just be seeing that one day soon. I just gotta make sure men aren't reading this blog! ;) Oh and I guess you could say another symptom is KICKING!!! This little man LOVES to move around! All I have to do is lay down or eat and he goes crazy. Yep, just like momma. Loves laying down and food! 

Cravings: RAW COOKIE DOUGH!!!! Specifically Oatmeal raisin!!!! Oh and even though I don't like chocolate, I would like to make some brownies and before pouring them in the pan, drinking a nice glass of the mix! Doesn't that sound good! Don't lie! You know it does! 

Best Moment: Nothing's really sticking in my head for this past week but my mom and mother-in-law did talk to me about Shower dates. That got me all excited!!! I think we are going to register this weekend. Some things at Target but for the most part at Babies R Us. I will let you know how that goes. If it's anything like when Troy & I registered for our wedding, we will get a little gun happy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment