Sunday, February 12, 2012

It's a BOY! Part 1

Ok so hopefully yall have all figured out that our little Cambrick is a boy. So my title should not be any surprising news. I decided to write about it because Troy and I were talking about it just a few minutes ago and I thought you may like to hear about us finding out he was a HE!

So let me start off at telling Troy that I was pregnant.....
Like I said in my post of "Our Story" I went to the doctor and was shocked to find out I was pregnant. I hesitated telling Troy that night cause the doctor had said she would have to run blood test just to make sure so I didn't know if I should wait or just tell him anyways. Well after going back and forth in my head I finally drove very quickly to CVS to grab a pregnancy test (Troy was on his way home) and then hurried home to post something on Troy's computer cause that's the first place he goes when he gets home. Or what he USUALLY does. That night....NOPE, he wanted to watch all my dumb TV shows with me before going in his office to pray & play on computer.

So when he FINALLY went in there I ran & got the pregnancy test and ran back to his office. Of course he was walking out and I thought he saw what I posted on his computer but he just looked at me and said "What." Of course I about peed myself cause Im holding the pregnancy test behind my back. I just said "Uh, I was on your computer earlier and some weird thing popped up." He responds with "Oh man what did you do to my computer?" He walks over and moves the mouse & sees a calendar and my message that says "Make sure your work knows your gonna be late on October 24th. You will be busy seeing your new little boy/girl." He just stared at the screen for a while and then turned around and started crying saying "For real?" I showed him the test and we both just cried. Ok I cried and HE sobbed. I asked what do you think it is and he responded girl, so being different I said boy. And I was right!!!!! He He He

Ok you will have to excuse me....There is MUCH more to this story but I am stinking tired all the sudden and this baby feels shoved up in my ribs and I just want to lay back on my bed. Can you imagine how I'm going to be at 8 & 9 months pregnant. Please Jesus help me!

I will write the rest tomorrow night. So look for Part 2 tomorrow. :)

Oh and here is a picture of Troy holding a picture of our sweet friends Ryan and Lauren's baby Boston. He FREAKED out holding him. Well at first he just said it was ok, he would hold him when he got a little older but Ryan ended up laying him in his arms. When we got in the car he said "What if I would have dropped him Camille?" It was cute...and funny!
I think he looks like a natural! Don't you? :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment