Sunday, February 5, 2012

Great Day of Registering

So after yesterday of getting absolutely nothing accomplished and having my first big hormonal breakdown (please lets not talk about that) today was a SUCCESS!!!! Well first of all we started the day off at church and then had a wonderful lunch at PF Changs. If you have never had their Banana Springrolls for dessert then you should try them. NO, you HAVE to try them... I mean doesn't it just look wonderful?
GLORIOUS! 
Ok so after all that we went to Babies R Us and registered! FINALLY! I mean I know I still have 4 months but the moment I found out I was pregnant I wanted to register. I knew that we were going to have fun but I sure didn't realize just how much fun we were gonna have. We laughed so hard I may have just peed a little, but I will neither confirm or deny that part.

Well first off Troy grabbed the gun and took off. Honestly I had very little say so in this whole fiasco! Here is a picture showing just how excited he was....
Lord help me! 
Sooooo Troy has been a little obsessed with the feeding part of this baby. He grabbed just about every spoon and registered for them and he did all the bottles. We love the Tommee Tippee/Closer to Nature brand. So therefore if it had that name on it, it got scanned. So if you think we have an odd amount of one item, you know why. OH and after the bottles we ran into his most favorite thing of all.... BREAST PUMPS. He is quite obsessed with how it all works. He registered for the pads, gels, and so on. And then we saw it. The actual pump. And this is where I lost it and thought if I laughed any harder, Cambrick may fall out. 
If you can't tell he was laughing as hard as I was!
Oh man was that was funny!!!! You can only imagine the talks and questions he has about breast feeding! Oh brother!  Ok so we got many other items but none were as funny as the breast pump. Some others that we registered for were the Britax car seat and stroller, Mamaroo infant seat, and lots and lots of smaller items. LOTS! No baby clothes though. We need everything BUT clothes so I refrained! Oh and one of the other highlights of my day....We ordered Cambrick's crib and it should be here by Thursday!!!! WHOOP! I love the modern, clean lines. It makes me feel clean too! :/ I dunno that made sense in my head!  

Well after 3 hours of registering & then coming home and deleting a few of the items that Troy scanned a million times Im pooped and headed to bed! Hope everyone has a great week! I know I will. The nursery is getting painted on Tuesday! Can I get a WHOOP WHOOP! 

Oh and here is our registry # just in case you wanna look ;) 47973000

No comments:

Post a Comment