Monday, February 20, 2012

Cambric moving around...ALOT

So last night Troy and I are laying in bed and our little man starts moving like CRAZY!!!! Seriously it looked like there was a stinking alien in my tummy. I could feel him moving A LOT and finally threw back the covers cause I just knew I would be able to see him also rather than just feel him. Troy was looking up something on the computer and I very quietly, as to not scare Cambric & make him stop, told Troy to look at my stomach. Well Troy went "WHOA" but it didn't scare him into stopping. Literally there was about 30 minutes of moving around in my stomach. I didn't know if he was going to ever stop so I could go to sleep. All I could think about was "If I can already see him this much at 24 weeks, Im going to be walking around in a few months and people will just see him moving through my clothes." lol 

Oh and it was very cute how freaked out this made Troy. I mentioned to him last week that the baby plays and holds onto the umbilical cord & ever since then he has probably mentioned it every day. I now wish I wouldn't have told him that cause it scares him more than he thinks it's cool like I do. It was one of the topics we talked about with Dr. Kollar last week at my 24 week appt. She smiled & laughed a lot and then told him that it was perfectly normal. I don't think that eased his mind though! ;) 

Oh and before you think "DANG, why does she have so much hair on her tummy?" that is one of the wonderful things about pregnancy. You get nice short fuzzy hair on your tummy. Ok its not nice. Its just plain annoying! At least my hair is blonde! Whew! 

This is after the first 10 minutes where he was moving the most.....



You may not think that was cool but we sure did! 

Oh and FYI, I was told a long time ago that Cambric was spelled with a "k" at the end (Cambrick). Well yesterday my mom found an old drivers license of my Grandpa's and there is no "k" of course. Before we even got pregnant we knew we wanted to use the name Cambric and we discussed wether to add the "k" or not, and decided on the "k" because I believed that's how my Grandpa's name was spelled. SO of course it through me for a loop yesterday knowing there is no "k"! It may seem silly but I am so use to the "k" now that it is hard for me to write it without it. I like the way it looks better but I just can't get use to writing it this new way. I know I could keep the "k" but Troy said he doesn't want the "k". But I'm just having a hard time with this! lol SO if you plan on getting Camric's name written in stone or on a blanket or whatever, DONT! Cause I just can't decide yet! Its been less than 24 hours. Let me sleep on it some! ;) 

I think I just used the letter "k" way too much! :) 

1 comment:

  1. Oh and I'm not sure but it could have been the A&W root beer I had just an hour before bed. It's been about 2 months since I've let myself indulge and he must have REALLY liked it! :)

    ReplyDelete